Formidable Little Rock Criminal Defense Attorney
More than 35 years of vigorous trial and appellate representation in Arkansas
When clients’ freedom, rights and reputations are at stake, Little Rock criminal defense lawyer Jeff Rosenzweig provides powerful advocacy that yields results. He finds options. He crafts solutions.
His practice is built on substantial credentials that he has amassed during more than three decades of practice. Attorney Rosenzweig:
- Has handled numerous death penalty and high-profile cases, including representing one of the West Memphis Three, Governor Jim Guy Tucker in Whitewater and now-freed Gary Dunn
- Is consistently listed in Mid-South Super Lawyers and was named one of the Top 50 Arkansas Mid-South Super Lawyers in 2011
- Is listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers and Best Lawyers in America
- Is a two-time winner of the Champion of Justice Award from the Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Exceptional representation when it matters most
Jeff Rosenzweig has earned the respect of the judiciary, his clients and his colleagues. Attorneys around the state seek his guidance in complex cases.
Attorney Rosenzweig’s statewide practice focuses on:
- Murder and violent crime defense
- Sexual offense defense
- White collar crimes
- Civil rights, attorney misconduct and election cases
With more than 35 years of experience at his disposal, Jeff Rosenzweig is the attorney you need when your rights, freedom and life are on line.
The Little Rock lawyer you want when you are in serious trouble
Contact defense attorney Jeff Rosenzweig in Little Rock to see the difference experienced, comprehensive representation can make in your case. The initial consultation is free, so there is nothing to risk and everything to gain.